2019 Session Agreement
The purpose of this session agreement is for you to know exactly what a JLenz Photography session entails and to ensure that I am able to deliver on all expectations. Please read all of the information below carefully and please print a copy for your records. At the end of the agreement, please sign and date to indicate your understanding of the terms, policies and statmentments in this agreement. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call me before the session. Much love & light to you.
1)Session Deposit - When booking your session with JLenz Photography, a 50% nonrefundable deposit of the session fee is required along with the signed session agreement and booking contract. This deposit reserves and confirms your desired date and time. The remaining balance of your session will be due 24 hrs before the scheduled date of the session. If it is a mini session/special the full price WILL BE DUE AT BOOKING to reserve your spot.
2)Day of Session -On the day of the session if necessary, you are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice. (Parking, admission fees etc.) Time and travel more than 30 miles from 77090 will be invoiced along with the session fee of $25.
3)Late Policy - A 10 minute grace period will be given to arrive after the confirmed session time. After 10 minutes there will be a $5 late fee for every 5 minutes after that and the time you have scheduled will be all that you have. Being punctual is very important due to the fact other events have been potentially scheduled
4)Studio Rental - In the event that you would like to rent a local photography studio for your portrait session, the required price for that rental will also be added to your session fee.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS
5) Rescheduling - Requests for rescheduling are only granted at my discretion. If there are any unfortunate circumstances that happen to come about and you are not able to go through with the session on the scheduled date, please let me know as soon as possible. I maintain the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, weather etc. After a request to reschedule you will have 30 days to reschedule and your non-refundable deposit will hold that spot. After the 30 days your session fee will be forfeited and the current session fee will be applied to the new session.
6) Another Session cannot be scheduled if a previous session is not paid in full.
7) Cancellations - Canceling a session will need to be done AT LEAST 24 hours before your session time. Please be considerate of preparation and time that goes into the session as a photographer. I understand that life does happen, but It is very important that I have enough time beforehand to be aware so that we can make other accommodations.
8) No-show- If you are 1 hr late or do not show your session fee will be forfeited. If you would like to reschedule, you will need to pay the session fee again.
9) Reshoot- If for whatever reason there needs to be a reshoot, it will be required that the proof gallery will need to be returned and deleted from the first session and there will be a new session along with a new gallery of proofs.
DELIVERY OF IMAGES
10) Photo Delivery - Photos will be delivered through a private online gallery that will be available within two weeks of the session. The gallery will be active for 10 days to allow downloads and any orders of prints to be made. If for any reason the client wishes to receive the photos earlier there will be a $50 rush fee applied to the total cost.
11) Lost or Stolen Downloads - If for some reason, you’re digital downloads get lost, or the device that the images are on get stolen etc.,the gallery will be reactivated for a maximum of three days. Any more after that will require a $75 reactivation fee.
12) Copyright - Copyright of images is retained to the photographer, but a print release will be included with every gallery to allow the client only to print for their convenience. This print release is not transferable to anyone else unless otherwise given permission by the photographer.
13) Copying Images - Please do not copy images that you have not purchased. Copying, printing, scanning, posting photos from my website or any other clients gallery is prohibited and considered stealing regardless of the intent for use. Legal action will be taken if activity is discovered.